Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THe fire

We had a great Labor Day at my sisters. The house burning was very cool. I wasted all my camera power on the buildings and the pile and when it came to the house I was out. I was a bit bummed, but my mom got some good pictures. I will have to get them from her so I can get one on here. It really was an amazing sight to see. The house burnt in about a half an hour. The smoke was just billowing out and then the roof caved in. I can't even describe it. If you ever get a chance I would recommend watching a house burn. And of course it was very hot.

Other than that we played games. Mostly hand and foot, thank you Julia for teaching us that game. It is such a great partners game. Sam and I won all but one time. What a great team we make.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

What is hand and foot?

Sarah said...

That is about the craziest Labor Day weekend activity I have heard of. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Margaret said...

it is still smoking