Monday, July 14, 2008

Week Off

This is Sam's week off, except for Wednesday. We have a list of things to get done and hopefully we will be successful.

We have already:
  • Trimmed two trees
  • Weed whacked
  • Trimmed the bushes
  • Spread some stone
  • Cleaned the gutters
  • Called the camera shop(which I was informed the fixing of our camera would be about $200. Yea, I get a new camera.)
  • Fixed Sinclaire's bed
I think we are about 1/3 the way done. Not really that bad for us. I know before the day is done we will at least get the green ivy down, ivy down, and call the paper, mortgage company, insurance company, and the student loan company. And I think go to the fair for cotton candy and an elephant ear. Oh what a fun week we will have.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow, that sounds busy. I am jealous!