Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been beaten!


I love to garage sale, but almost as much, I love to see other people by my junk. Thus, enabling me to go to someone else's garage sale and bring home theirs. Vicious cycle, I know. On my count I have done five garage sales with my family and I am always victorious. I always make the most money. Usually a couple hundred dollars. It is just common knowledge that I will win. Well, Sarah and I had one on Friday and I knew right from the start that I was in trouble. And by the end of the day I had been beaten. She made $83 and I only made $58. At least i know now that my junk is not worth it. I wanted to haul all the rest to the goodwill, but I know in August I will do one more with Sarah at her house during her small town's ghetto garage sale day. I will just mark everything 50 cents and be done with it.

No comments: