Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Sinclaire





Sinclaire turned 6. She had a wonderful birthday and it was so fun. We were a bit busy, but we managed. I started the day with a 10 mile run and then rushed home to set out the garage sale. We finally got started and it was pretty steady. Sinclaire and Kit had a little brownie and lemonade stand. After awhile I was worried that they were going to make more than I was. They loved it and Sinclaire would ask everyone that came if they wanted to buy something. It was so cute. Well, by then end the three big toys finally sold, I made 87 bucks and the girls made 35. Yep, 35 bucks, I couldn't believe it. We split it even steven and they were happy.
Then grandma and grandpa came. We had colorful sorbet and chick and lamb cupcakes. Presents were a hit and a good time was had by all. We love birthdays at our house. It is always so fun.

No comments: