Monday, June 27, 2011

Free Stuff



We love our yard, but it is a bit soggy in the rainy season. So dirt was on our list of things to buy in the future. Well I didn't think we would be getting it anytime soon, but last week Grandma's neighbor was have a pool dug and the guy was nice enough to dump in in our yard. We have two downfalls, but we did get free dirt. We have to spread it ourselves and we got some pretty big ruts in the yard. It will take a long time and we have to spend extra time to fix the ruts, but as I said it is FREE dirt. Hopefully we can get some guys to help us and a lot can be done soon. I moved 10 wheelbarrow loads today and it was so hot. I love free stuff.

And yes there is a rainbow in my yard from my fertilizer job. No one informed me that it would make my grass different colors so I wan't very careful. Next time I will be.

No comments: