Monday, February 7, 2011

Playing in the snow






Tiny was loving the swing. I think he would have stayed there all day if I would have let him. I took him out twice and he was pretty upset.



And after he realized we were staying inside he was really upset.




Kit loves to swing too. I think she is just eating snow in this picture, but oh well. I didn't really think I would ever swing my kiddos when there is a sheet of ice covering everything and then 5 inches of snow on top, but it was fun. Sinclaire even made a treasure hunt. She marked a spot with an X and I had to find it. It was pretty tough too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're getting so big!!! I can't believe it! We went out in the snow too, but I didn't realize underneath all of the snow was a nice layer of ice, but I soon found out running down a hill! :D Thanks for sharing these cute pictures!