Friday, February 5, 2010






My mom was here this week and we had a great time. The girls just sort of followed her around and wouldn't let her take any breaks. I just sort of did nothing and took a break myself. I guess I did read a book though, that had to count for something. Sam has started to put the trim up around the door frames and the baseboards in. So at least some progress is happening. Now I just need an extra room for my food storage. Here are some pictures of the house I grew up in. I just love the second picture, a giant ball of flames. It used to be a building behind the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks like it was pretty exciting to watch! I bet it was hard too at the same time. I get so sentimental with houses. Glad you had a great time with your Mom.

Kingjetone said...

I can't believe that house is gone. --Heather

Jenny said...

That is pretty amazing! I love how you said you love the second picture...you are so honest:) I'm calling you next week unless you call me first...I have some crazy news...:)