Monday, December 7, 2009

This stupid floor.

Ok, Sam unloaded all my pictures onto the computer.......and then he erased them all. I was so sad. Now I don't even have anything to show for the last four months that I haven't been on here very much. Oh well, what can I do. We sanded the floor and then we stained it, and then we realized that we did a cruddy sand job, so we have a guy coming tomorrow to fix our problem. Then maybe we can stain again and it will look beautiful. Who knows. I just want it to be over. This is the point where everyday I want to say to Sam, "I told you we should have gotten pre-finished wood." What a pain.

4 comments:

Rigel said...

Oh man! That sounds awful! I would hate to lose my pictures! Sorry...
Crafting? Well, I started my December scrapbook, I did it last year and I want to keep it a tradition, so, we'll see.. but I miss sewing and trying recipes! I wish you were closer... do you know if Quilts plus is having the fat quarter sale soon? or any sale? I need me some pretty fabric...hope everything goes well with the floor...

JoEllen said...

Pretty soon it'll all be over and we'll all be jealous of your beautifully sanded and stained floor! Can't wait to see it!

Brooke said...

Think of how you will look back on this and laugh about it soon :)

Kristie said...

um...maybe you should have it stained too? That's where I messed up our floors in Colorado, the sanding rocked though!