Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food for 40???

I don' t know why I always choose the food for enrichment. It always takes forever and something always seems to take a turn for the worse. But mostly I just get annoyed that I have to plan for 40. I understand that there maybe 40 people there, but the chance of that is very slim. Plus, I always have way too much food left over. Or maybe what we make just plain doesn't taste good. I never thought of that. It isn't that we are always feeding half of what is planned for, it is because the food is terrible. I feel much better now. I will continue to make food for 40(mostly because I don't want to do anything else) but now I will feel better about it. I know the next time 40 people will come. Probably to spite me 48 people will come and I will have too few slices cake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're brave. I could never do that! Good luck. Oh, and by the way, you food is ALWAYS good!

Nancy said...

Food is good... 40 is a stretch... Slice of cake? mmmmm

Anonymous said...

Being enrichment leader or even on the enrichment crew would be one of my least desired callings. Watch, next week I will get one of those callings.